• Exported to the 5 continents
• 70 years of experience
• 132 employees
• Turnover of 30 million Euros in 2009, 65% represented by export sales
• 1,400,000 discs per year
• 24,000 tons of steel transformed per year
Lobe and Flail Disks
Lobe and flail disks allow for deeper penetration than traditional disk blades without increasing the tractor power required.
Their aggressive geometry is unique and patented, and make tilling more efficient than traditional methods.
• Better soil penetration in very dry conditions
• Optimal cutting up and mixing of residue
• No plough pan is created
• Depth of work is from 10 to 25 cm, with 20% less weight
• Higher tractor speeds possible. Less weight + unique geometry = 20% - 30% less traction needed
• Soil preparation allowing for direct seeding afterwards