• Exported to the 5 continents
• 70 years of experience
• 132 employees
• Turnover of 30 million Euros in 2009, 65% represented by export sales
• 1,400,000 discs per year
• 24,000 tons of steel transformed per year
Customer service - Our own expectations are equal to those of our customers.
Customer satisfaction is both the philosophy and the driving force of Forges de Niaux :
• Knowing how to listen to, to understand the requirements of, and remaining available for our clients and keeping our commitments.
• Offering both technical performance and a customized monitoring of orders, balanced with time and cost management.
Quality, flexibility, reliability, and speed in the handling of client orders, follow-up of information : our own expectations are equal to those of our customers.
WE HAVE CONCEIVED OUR BUSINESS ALONG THREE LINES OF CONDUCT :
• Quality is the key to the development of our company.
• Collaboration with the world’s leading steel manufacturers to research and develop ever higher-resisting alloys.
• Continued monitoring of the evolution of agricultural trends and new growing techniques.
• Mutual cooperation between our clients and our R&D department to make new requirements and ideas an industrial reality.
• Capacity for cooperation with our clients to analyze the quality of new products.
• Commercial presence on the five continents.
• Creation of specific disks and corresponding tooling.
• Flexibility in our production lines.
• Close partnership with our freight haulers and forwarders to ship worldwide.
• Capacity to manage medium as well as large series.
8 years of research resulted in the creation of this new disc : a disc with hardness increased to 200kg/mm² for still better performance in the field.
Visit our website